All our services and business development strategies include a sustainable human and environmental development perspective.
The activities we carry out are targeted at interest groups (IG) sensitive to more fair, healthy and sustainable food systems.
Interest groups (IG)
Some of the activities included in this Social Responsibility Plan are the following:
- Development of open lectures
- Participation in forums, meetings, debates
- Themed conferences and/or presentations
- Creation of educational or didactic material
- Collaborative publications
- Informative campaigns
- Promotion and support of ecological and socio-cultural activities.