I am Florencia, an Argentinian-Spanish health and food anthropologist living in Millbrook. I promote healthy habits and empowerment habits for kids. I assume the benefits of starting to cook at an early age. Here are some of them:
- Engage other senses.
- Make cooking part of the family culture
- It’s healthier
- Confidence booster
- Facilitate social-emotional development*
- Fine motor-skills practice*
- Improve the variety of food choices
(Also highly recommended for children with Autism).
The session includes:
- Natural ingredients (free sugar, free nuts).
- Tool kit
- Cookie bag to take away
When? Tuesday, 15th November at 10am-12pm
Where? Millbrook Football Club
Come to enjoy with us!
There are no reviews yet.